The ‘Apprentice’ challenge draws in local celebrity!
Local broker Premier BusinessCare is taking part in an ‘Apprentice’ style challenge in support of the North West Air Ambulance (NWAA).
The two teams have already sourced some amazing auction prizes to be sold at their Charity event being held at The Globe Arena on 23rd November. The auction and raffle (which itself has over 40 prizes!) will be compered by none other than The Bay’s Danny Matthews!
Tickets are selling fast but there are spaces still available should you wish to come along for a fun filled night which includes a ‘pie and pea’ supper and complimentary drink. Priced at just £20, all proceeds from the night will go to the North West Air Ambulance.
Some of the auction prizes on offer include:
• 2 tickets to see Harry Styles at the O2 next April
• 7 night stay in a holiday apartment in France
• Saracens rugby tickets and hotel stay for 4 people
• Signed boxing gloves by Tyson Fury
• English Lakes hotel break
• Photo shoot for new born babies to capture those beautiful memories
• Meal at Rogan&Co restaurant, owned by Michelin starred chef Simon Rogan
• Family membership at 3-1-5 gym
• Signed football by the Everton team
• Wine tasting evening for 10 people
• Various artwork masterpieces by local artists
• Shirt signed by football striker Dimitar Berbatov
• Shirt signed by football legend Wes Brown
• Professional family photo shoot
• And many more!
Tickets are available by calling 01483 403 668 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org