Start your year off with an Experience you won’t forget!!!
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Edinburgh Fringe, Raffles Singapore and Sydney Opera House. In this, its 20th birthday year, it returns to Lancaster, but be warned: it will sell out here too, so early booking is essential.
Chaos greets audiences as soon as they walk through the door. In this fully immersive experience, the audience become diners in the infamous ‘Faulty’ restaurant, served a 3-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Expect lashings of laughter, bowls full of spontaneity and as much audience participation as individual audience members want. And with 70% of the show improvised, no two performances are ever the same.
- ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London Covent Garden 2017
- ‘A smash hit… hilariously bonkers’ Edinburgh Evening News, Edinburgh Fringe 2016
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries. Highlights of 2017 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for The Borough in January 2018 features Donna Gray (Sybil), Dan Wood (Basil) and Oliver Harrison (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage, Birmingham REP
- ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ The Daily Telegraph
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: The Borough, 3 Dalton Square, Lancaster LA1 1PP;
Saturday lunch at The Lodge, Main Rd, Slyne, Lancaster LA2 6AZ
Dates: Thursday 18 to Saturday 20 January 2018
Times: Dinner Thu – Sat: doors open at 7:00pm, performance commences at 7:30pm.
Lunch performance on Saturday: doors open 12 noon, performance commences 12:30pm.
Tickets: £35.00 Saturday lunch; £ 39.00 Thursday dinner; £45.00 Fri & Sat dinner
- all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show
Thursday 18th https://billetto.co.uk/e/faulty-towers-the-dining-experience-tickets-219674
Friday 19th https://billetto.co.uk/e/faulty-towers-the-dining-experience-tickets-219685
Saturday 20th https://billetto.co.uk/e/faulty-towers-the-dining-experience-tickets-219690
Saturday 20th Matinee at the Lodge https://billetto.co.uk/e/faulty-towers-the-dining-experience-tickets-219700
Faulty Towers World Tour 2017 – film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvtW1SVbIiY
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Brilliant’ The Argus, Brighton Fringe 2016
- ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
- ‘Wonderfully traumatic… very funny’ Isolated Nation, Fringe World Perth 2017
- ‘Nothing faulty about this evening of superb food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016